There is a wounded part of us – a wounded inner child – that is always seeking to get its needs met. This highly sensitized part of us contains a built-in radar that leads us inexorably toward the people and situations that we believe will fulfill our needs. Often in unspoken ways, we ask the external world to meet them. We ask our spouses, partners, parents; our children, teachers, co-workers and clients, and often society or God. But at the deepest level, we know that the responsibility – and the power – to fulfill our needs lies within us.
- Re-parenting your Inner Child (kenkennardblog.wordpress.com)
- The Transmutation of Old Wounds (dansainsburyhealer.wordpress.com)
- Next Step New Start – Story (yourselfhelppro.wordpress.com)
- Angel Of The Wounded Child (womenwhothinktoomuch.wordpress.com)
- Your True Self will help with the Inner Critic. (kenkennardblog.wordpress.com)
- You’re worth it. (carolynhughesthehurthealer.com)
- Connecting With Hope (reclaimingmynarnia.wordpress.com)